Sunday, April 26, 2009

Getting closer and counting down!



I am now at 36 weeks and it seems to be going by so fast! Addisyn is ready to come out and play, b/c she is definitely moving and grooving constantly in my belly! We cant wait to see her, hold her and watch her grow!
This past weekend my sister in law, kimmy, hosted the best baby shower every. It was so good to see alot of my friends in Tulsa which I dont get to see, and the house was beautifully decorated, and oh boy the Turtle Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory! Yum-e-delish! Almost everyone there had a baby or kiddos and it was so fun to see them all interact, it really got me excited about watching my own. My neice, Ellia was the cutest of them all of course, as she couldn't quite decide to do about all these kiddos in her casa! But was she was so sweet and interested in each of them, I cant wait to see her interact with Addisyn!
May 18th is our scheduled C-Section, and its just not soon enough for Phil, he has started talking to her more and more through my belly, and she will kick and wiggle when he does, its so cute, i think he is getting a little eager to hold his little girl! I know there are alot of changes coming our way for this little miracle, and i just cant wait, bring em on, the good, the bad, and the sleepless nights! I am happily obliged to be worn out for this little bundle of fun!

1 comment:

Jeremy & Kimberly Ballard said...

I love love love the preggo pics that Burns did. And we can't wait to hold little Addy either.