Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Making her laugh....





Addi and I love a little show on qubo called 'Marvin the tap dancing horse' - everytime it comes on we just so happen to be playing on her activity mat and/or sitting in her bumbo seat. If any of you have seen this cartoon, its really cute, however it only takes seeing it once to get the song stuck in your head... so I was singing and dancing and making silly faces at her... she was laughing and staring at her goofy mommy, but it was the best! Now I know what they meant when they say you begin to be silly and funny all over again for your child! I am amazed at how happy she always is, and it makes me realize just how much we have to be happy and thankful for! She is the best!

1 comment:

Travel Stories from Phil and Keba said...

I enjoy your blog so much. The colorful template is so cute. Not to mention your little one. Tell her Noni loves her.